Thursday, November 09, 2006

Phonesex knock knock jokes

PhoneSex Operator: "Knock knock"Operator's friend: "Who's there?"PSO: "Cami"Friend: "Cami who?"PSO: "Cami hurry up and call me?"

PSO: "Knock knock"Friend: "Who's there?PSO: "Andi"Friend "Andi who?"PSO: "Andi licked my pussy, andi fucked my ass, andi came all over my face!"

PSO: "Knock Knock"Friend: "Who's there?"PSO: "Dawn"Friend: "Dawn who?PSO: "Dawn-t stop now, I'm going to cum any second..."

PSO: "Knock knock"Friend: "Who's there?"PSO: "Devon"Friend: "Devon who?"PSO: "Devonately the best damn phonefuck you're gonna get anywhere!"

PSO: "Knock knock"Friend: "Who's there?"PSO: "Jacki"Friend: "Jacki who?"PSO: "Jacki-n off is so much more fun when you do it with me..."

To see these and other red-hot PhoneSex Operators, go to http://www.findphonesex.com/.

No comments: