Thursday, November 02, 2006

How Phone Sex Came to Be!

Three pretty girls were talking one day,The first one said: "I'm horny and I really want to play.But all I have to play with since my boyfriend is away,Is a big black dildo and I used that yesterday."

The second girl said: " I know just what you mean.And I've collected toys since I was just a teen.My collection is so huge it would make Jenna scream,But using them all by myself just won't make me cream."

The third said: "I know how to make you both moan.Whenever Johhny goes away and I am all alone,My secret is I like to talk to boys on the phone;I whisper naughty things and pretty soon hear them groan."

The first said: "Give some of those phone numbers to me."The second said: "Sounds like that would be fun as can be!"The third said: "Maybe they can talk to us; all three..."And that, my friends, is how phone sex came to be!

No comments: