Thursday, April 06, 2006

Spotlights on Jasmine

Name: Jasmine
Age: 47
Hair/Eyes: Honey Brown/Hazel

Likes: Cuddling up with a lovely young man or two (or three)!

Dislikes: A man with a low libido

Favorite Song: "Stairway to Heaven"

Favorite Quote: "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with." Pretty much my motto

Favorite Position: So many to choose from! Doggie style and my being on top are tied for first.

Best Sex Ever: I was back-packing around Europe and ended up on this wonderful little Greek Island called Eos. There were lots of caves up from the beach and young people sitting around bonfires. I joined one of the more interesting looking groups and snuggled down beside and incredibly hot looking young black guy. I tried to strike up a conversation, but apparently he spoke no English. We had to rely on body language, which we did with a vengeance! He pointed up to the caves, where little campfires were burning at the entrances. He took my hand and led me up the incline until we reached the closest cave. The fire flickered a welcome to us and we entered into the dry and surprisingly spacious area. There were fresh dry grasses laid out on the floor to give us a comfortable place to lay. The warm sea breezes blew up from the beach, causing the fire to crackle every now and then. My ebony stud picked me up and laid me down on the grasses, slowly removing each piece of my clothing with deliberation. He may not have been able to speak to me, but the language he used with his tongue, lips, hands and finally his incredible 10" long cock was pure poetry. We fucked until daylight. When I awoke mid morning my lover was gone, but the warm wetness between my legs reassured me that he wasn't simply a spirit of the night....

Indoors or out: But of course!

Favorite Lingerie: My gold teddy, metallic gold stockings and 6" stilettos

Favorite Toy: It's called a Magic Wand and the name says it all!

Boys, or Boys and Girls?: Boys, girls, men, women -- why limit oneself?

No comments: