Saturday, August 11, 2012

Princess Jane - Webcam girl of the month 
Our web cam girl of the month is Princess Jane at  the iFriends network.

26
female
bi
under100lbs
average
blonde
long
blue
slender
white
mdmd
shaved
 
Who am I?
First of all I am an actress! I try to be special and unique for each client, the one you need exactly at this proper minute of you life. For some men I can be passionate young blonde who laughs tirelessly and is always ready to show off her curves; for some guys I can be shy and impregnable lady, who is easily offended by rough words, who prefers older experienced men. I am always different about that, just like in my real life! I can't predict myself whom I gonna be tomorrow. It depends on my mood and you!
Why I'm Here
Being the model of IF I make the world a little better. I bring joy and beauty into it. It is true art to perform aesthetically beautiful and interesting show. Satisfying members` sexual fantasies is just a small part of my work. Communicating with my clients I have to reveal different parts of my personality: I am a great psychologist who can listen attentively, or I am the best friend who will always enjoy your success, or I am just a girl who you know thoroughly but still she cant stop surprising you...
Turn-Ons
I'm a nice girl with real personality, not a dummy. yes i have REAL REAL REAL BLUE eyes. i know they are sweet. I love giving blow jobs to men and feel their big dicks slide down into my throat. There is no greater feeling for me than having their cum in my mouth. If You got turned on enter into my room. I can make Your day.
Turn-Offs
Nothing can turn me off about You . But I don't like rude!!!
 
 

No comments: