Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day Phonesex!

Cum let Barney's lasses lighten your load this St. Patrick's Day. 877-230-4651
Top of the day to you , my laddie. My name is Barney O’Bigtool and to help you celebrate this Patty’s Day I have gathered up my finest Irish lasses and put them on the tellies to, shall we say ,“Lighten your Load” . And, even better, getting your St.Pattys Day jollies won't cost you a lot of GREEN!! For your pleasure we have Patty O’Pussy, Luckie Clover, Jizzie McSwallows, Colleen O’Cocksucker, Nastee McDomme, Sinead O’Cummer and Hottie McTwatty. To enjoy a conversation with any one of these lasses simply call 877-230-4651 and tell my sexy dispatcher what type of call you would like and she will have the right girl call you right back. Phone sessions are $1.99 per minute with a 10 minute minimum and discreetly billed to your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express . Visit us at http://www.StPatricksdayPhonesex.com

No comments: