Monday, March 12, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day - PhoneSex Style!



St Patrick’s Day phone sex and Adult Irish Fun! – 877-230-4651 – www.StPatricksDayPhoneSex.com

Top of the day to you , my laddie. My name is Barney O’Bigtool and to help you celebrate this Patty’s Day I have gathered up my finest Irish lasses and put them on the tellies to, shall we say,“Lighten your Load”. And, even better, getting your St. Pattys Day jollies won't cost you a lot of GREEN!! For your pleasure we have Patty O’Pussy, Luckie Clover, Jizzie McSwallows, Colleen O’Cocksucker, Nastee McDomme, Sinead O’Cummer and Hottie McTwatty. To enjoy a conversation with any one of these lasses simply call 877-230-4651 and tell my sexy dispatcher what type of call you would like and she will have the right girl call you right back. Phone sessions are $1.99 per minute with a 10 minute minimum and discreetly billed to your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.

Cum visit us at www.StPatricksDayPhoneSex.com for some adult St. Patrick’s Day humor and links such as:

Limericks :
Said the girl wearing only a smileIt really has been quite a while;And I see that your cockIs as hard as a rockSo why don't we give it a trial?Then the charming young thing from East Dover(Who was holding a four leaf clover)Said that wishes come trueIf you know what to doAnd she turned away and bent over!Well then, what's a young fellow to do?She was waiting for me, this I knewSo I unsheathed my sword,Prayed my thanks to m'lordAnd I proved that my aim was true.That tight little twat was so sweetAs I felt it engulf my hot meat,She wriggled and buckedAnd got thoroughly fuckedThat sweet little bitch in heat!Then I knew I was going to cumAnd I rubbed at her clit with my thumbAs she cried and she moanedI released my huge loadAnd my brain and my body went numb...
================================
Visit our web site for more Irish fun and it’s free..
And when your cock is hard and need to cum and there is no pussy real girl available we would like you to call one of our girls to help you shoot your cummy load.
877-230-4651

No comments: