Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Tessa - Lips 2 Serve You Phonesex

Hello there gentlemen. Let me introduce myself... My name is Tessa and I am 60 years young.

I am an intelligent, adventurous woman with a hunger for passion, a creative mind and a body that was made to take you to heights un~imagined. I am au naturel from my delicious full breasts all the way down to my luxurious and soft pussy pelt.

Through my sexual experiences over the years I've gained wisdom and a sexual maturity that a giggling young woman could never even imagine, let alone harness. I know exactly what I want and what I like, and I'm not afraid to go after it. And there is nothing I enjoy more than sharing my erotic experiences as well as hearing yours. I have many.

Sit back, relax and let me undress you slowly, seduce you with just the sound of my voice. I will make you feel as if I'm there in the room with you. When you close your eyes you will smell my sweet erotic scent as you listen to my seductive, erotic voice.  I will explore your soul, go deep into the dirtiest, darkest depths of your mind and find what really takes you to that special place very few have ever found.

So don't be shy lay back and let me make your sexual desires become a reality. You can never go wrong with a woman like me that knows how to give you what you need, exactly how you want it. It's the ultimate in pleasure and fantasy.

So call me, toll free, 1~800~965~3623, and let me show you WHY phone sex with a Cougar is extremely erotic and equally HOT!

www.Lips2ServeYou.com

No comments: